Facebook is the #1 social networking platform on the Web!
With more than 500 million active users, it is the 1st most trafficked site on the Web. Demographically, more than half of Facebook users are outside of college and the fastest growing demographic is those 55 years old and older. Your library customers — and your potential customers — are living on Facebook!
Attend this workshop and learn how create a Facebook presence for your library and use that presence to effectively engage your customers.
After attending this two part workshop, students will be able to:
* Manage their library’s Facebook presence
* Use updates to communicate with their customers
* Configure privacy options–and explain how to do so to customers.
* Use Facebook Notes to share websites and other items of interest with customers.
* Find and install Facebook applications
Trainer: Nicole Engard, Director of Open Source Education at ByWater Solutions and author of “What I Learned Today” blog
Register at PLAN’s website
Please note: this live online is Central Time. It will be held on March 28 & 29 9:30 am – 11:00 am both days