Is Excel 2013 making you crazy? Register for one or all of these Excel 2013 classes taught by an expert New Horizons trainer. Hands-on classes held at Bradford County Public Library in Starke.
Level 3 (Advanced) Lessons include:
- increasing productivity and improving efficiency by streamlining your workflow
- collaborating with others
- using workbooks
- auditing worksheets
- analyzing data working with multiple workbooks
- importing and exporting data using Excel with the web
- structuring workbooks with XML
All attendees will be provided with courseware, and you will head back to your libraries with the skills needed to competently work with Excel spreadsheets at the advanced level.
Excel 2013: Level 1 (Basic) for Library Staff – Starke (6/18/14)
Excel 2013: Level 2 (Intermediate) for Library Staff – Starke (6/25/14)
Trainer: Sherrie Butterfield, New Horizons Computer Centers
Cost: NEFLIN classes are free of charge for Florida library staff. Registration is required for all classes and NEFLIN members get priority.
Cancellation Deadline is 9 am on Monday, June 30.
Otherwise, no show fees may apply. See all NEFLIN CE policies at http://www.neflin.org/cepolicies.