This conference, delivered through the SEFLIN Connect online meeting service, will highlight new trends and technology for resource sharing among libraries. Leaders in the field and subject-experts will provide live presentations and interact with attendees. Presentations include:
• The Future Trends: Will Libraries Be At The Table? Stephen Abram (Gale Cengage Learning)
• Interlibrary Loan: The Future is Now Russell Palmer (LYRASIS)
• Library eBooks: Past, Present & Future Lindsey Levinsohn (OverDrive, Inc.)
• Statewide Patron Initiated ILL: Florida & OCLC’s Excellent Adventure Mark Flynn (State Library of Florida) & Al Carlson (Tampa Bay Library Consortium)
• The Future of Digital Libraries Sarah Houghton-Jan (“The Librarian in Black” – San Rafael Public Library).
The conference will be fully accessible from any Web-connected computer or mobile device. Save on travel costs and time, and join other information professionals from around the country.
Free registration is now open. For more information visit http://www.seflin.org/ and follow the virtual conference on Twitter at #SEFLIN2011.